The BAKG Yarn Crawl 2020 will be February 21-March 1.
Before you start make sure you have:
• Your BAKG Yarn Crawl Passport
(available on our website after February 1st) It has all of the addresses, phone numbers, and each store’s hours. (Plus additional events, websites, & discounts!)
• Your BAKG Membership Card
For the stores that are offering discounts to BAKG members during the crawl.
- One passport per person over the age of 16.
- Crawler must be present to receive a stamp on the passport.
- Passports and prizes are non-transferrable.
- Bay Area Knitting Guild membership is not required to participate in the crawl, except for the Grand Prize drawing.
- The drawing will take place at the March 26 meeting. You do not need to be present to win.
Grand Prize – up to $500 in gift cards and merchandise. To be eligible for the random drawing, the passport must be completely filled out with validation from all nine (9) shops. BAKG membership is required.
Other Prizes – Members and nonmembers will be eligible for other prizes. Only one (1) shop stamp required for some of these prizes.
Individual shops may have prizes and drawings with separate rules and participation requirements. Please consult individual shop for details.
Many of the shops participating in this year’s yarn crawl are offering BAKG members a discount. You must present your 2020 membership card to receive the discounts. (Details on discounts can be found in Your Guide to BAKG Yarn Crawl 2020.)